A great virtual assistant always stays one step ahead. At Ann Albrecht Consulting, we help clients streamline their business operations and thrive on helping executives be as productive and impactful as possible.
We are a remote team seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our team and clients. The successful candidate will have a proactive approach with the ability to work independently and collaboratively on a wide range of confidential and time-sensitive assignments. Strong communication and exceptional time management skills along with the ability to successfully multitask will help the ideal candidate excel in this role.
As a member of the Ann Albrecht Consulting team, you will support multiple clients with a wide range of administrative activities, including:
• Complex calendar management, organizing meetings and video/conference calls; arranging travel, accommodations, and itineraries, and correspondence, expense reports
• Coordination and support for key external client events and meetings potentially requiring occasional travel
• Assisting with vendor and procurement management
• Tracking and ordering of office supplies
• Provide a variety of other administrative duties and data entry functions as needed
• Provide back up support for other team members when needed
In addition, the successful team member will support our internal operations as we grow, including:
• Managing technology and marketing service providers
• Generating and processing client invoices
• Create internal documentation of key processes and operating procedures
• Maintain the website and marketing related PowerPoints and documents
• Participate in staff meetings and team projects
• 2+ years of experience, ideally in a small/medium business environment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, email, and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail and highly accountable
• Proficient in using and navigating Google Workspace applications and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Flexible with ability to manage multiple tasks and juggle competing priorities efficiently
• Proven ability to provide confidentiality and discretion, and act with excellent judgment
This is a part-time position, with an hourly rate of $30. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com.